Thursday, October 6, 2016

ME AND DOLLY PARTON!!!

So, I've been terrible about keeping this blog updated, but it's only cause lots of good stuff's been going on.

Got married at the end of June, been working like crazy on Despicable Me 3, took on additional freelance boarding for some former Dreamworks colleagues on an independent animated feature and.......drum roll...........

I met DOLLY PARTON!!!!!!!!!  In person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite singer since I was a kid, it was one of the most surreal moments of my life.  And she was just as sweet and funny as you could have hoped.  Then we, my husband and I were front row for her performance at the Hollywood Bowl!  A-MAZING!


If you're not familiar with Dolly and her brilliant catalogue of work, just google her or check out her 50 years worth of songs on iTunes.  A true American original and unbelievable success story.

And, now that things are settling down, I'll get back to posting all the boards from Angry Birds and Secret Life of Pets.

Thanks for still checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment