Friday, October 14, 2016

ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE: PART 4- WE BROKE THE SLINGSHOT!

So, I know I've not been keeping up the blog, but I've been super, super busy!
On top of boarding like crazy on Despicable Me 3, I was also freelancing for some former Dreamworks colleagues who have a really fun independent animated feature in development.

But, now I'm back to just one full-time job with Gru and company, so lets get to posting.

When we last left those angry Angry Birds things weren't going terribly well.  The pig air force had launched it's counter attack and the bird were in retreat, but maybe they've got a shot to turn the tide and maybe not....

This will wrap up this sequence, but I've got a few more from Angry Birds and still got to get to my Secret Life of Pets boards, cause come next summer I'll have enough boards from Despicable 3 to post for years, so lets get to it.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment