Monday, August 21, 2017

SO, YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED SOME STUFF HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE BLOG...

A change in corporate policy has unfortunately resulted in my having to remove much of my story/development artwork that I've posted over the past few years.

I continue to be very fortunate to work with a number of the best and most generous filmmakers and artists in the industry, but while I can't share the production artwork online anymore, I'll just switch the focus of this blog to more of the personal works that I'm creating.

First off, I'm going to make this the main site for the monthly postings of my:

13 STORIES THAT YOU SHOULD NOT READ TO YOUR CHILDREN, short story series.

And just to add back some artwork to this blog, here's some random scribblings from sketchbooks, etc.

Thanks as always to everyone who tunes in to see what I'm up to.

Game of Thrones, the scheming Cersei

Pennywise!  Can't wait for this film!


Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

vampire having a snack

LA driver #1

LA driver #2
Friendly vampire

Game of Thrones sketches

a couple of my 13 Stories sketches

Wonder Woman sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment